Who we are:
- A community of clans, societies, highland games, festivals and Scottish businesses which, since 1975, has been helping groups through communications, co-operation, organization and funding of activities.
- A registered not-for-profit charity advancing Scottish Cultural Heritage in Canada and wherever Scottish culture may be expressed.
- A proud member of the Council of Scottish Clans and Associations (COSCA) and of Volunteer Canada.
We’re now looking to evolve by adding individual memberships within councils to support regional, heritage, language and other forms of common interests across the diaspora.
What we do:
- Represent our members at Highland Games and Festivals while also aiding the public to discover, share and celebrate our common Scottish Heritage.
- Co-sponsor the annual Scottish North American Community Conference.
- Publish a quarterly newsletter "An Drochaid – The Bridge" to share our stories amongst all our members and the wider public.
- Provide a national voice for our membership and the greater Scottish diaspora.
- Sponsor the annual CASSOC Scottish Studies Graduate Bursary at the University of Guelph.
- Encourage and fund member activities oriented towards Scottish Cultural Heritage.
For membership information and to join us:
Find out more and connect: